Thursday, June 21, 2007

Primitives of the Midwest
Lee's Summit, MO - Day 1
put on by Rita Briner's fabulous shop Quilter's Station

This is Clara's class! What a fun day . . . these are some of the most delightful girls you could ever spend a day with. We stitched and laughed and had a wonderful time . . . (from the left Denise, Laura, Nancy J, Marie, Susan, Me, Ellen, Lori & Nancy C). That was the morning of fun then I met my darling friend, Jo Morton, (yes THE Jo Morton) for a little antiquing fun in Greenwood, MO. (yes, yes Nancy from Thousand Oaks, CA I know "darling" is a bit overused in my vocabulary tsk tsk but they/you are ALL DARLINGS!) Then it was dinner with Sue Spargo, Cherie Ralston and Pat Sloan - (yes, yes THE Sue Spargo, THE Cherie Ralston and THE Pat Sloan) - DARLING girls! okay okay I can't help it they are DARLING! Then there was stitching and visiting in the lobby of the Hampton Inn. Can you think of a better time? Sweet dreams . . . night night!
xoxx, Renée

. . . and yes dear I know we are going to be downsizing so I passed up all the primitive treasures EXCEPT the ones that were almost FREE!

1 comment:

Sweet Petunia said...

I love your apron. I need to make mine as soon as I have time...perhaps after LA. Can you believe it is next week!!!