Monday, August 28, 2006



A New Table on Wheels!

Look at this great new table my friend gave me. It did start a four day frenzy of organization and change - so should I thank her or not? Just kidding I love it - thank you Cindy! I will be using it for a cutting table and there are even two stools so I can have a friend visit and stitch while I work - want to come over and play? There are still lots of things to do to make my workspace more efficient but it is ready for cutting out two quilts so I can start sewing today . . . After I finish a day of cutting and sewing I will post photos of the newly revamped shipping room as well as the rest of the workroom . . . it is starting to look very good! It is so much easier to work when things are tidy! Now I am off to cut out those quilts. Have a great day
xoxx, Renée

2 comments:

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

I am laughing here-I made that same quilt you have hanging in the background-the flok art flowers in a basket one! How funny!

claudine hellmuth said...

I want a table like that!! lucky duck!