Monday, September 25, 2006



Ta Da! The new pinwheel quilt is done! Binding stitched and now it is ready for a quick wash to shrink the batting and make it look old. Any ideas for a pattern name? Pinwheel just doesn't do it for me but that is all I have right now.

As soon as I find some time I am going to list some pattern and workshop models on ebay. After rearranging the studio and shipping room I need to make room for other things. It occurred to me that some of you reading my blog might be interested in them so I will post a link to the listing. Back to stitching!
xoxx, Renée

2 comments:

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

THat came out very pretty Renee! :)

Sweet Petunia said...

I love it...something with the word "Spinning"? Can't wait to see your Etsy shop...love the new purse patter.

Lisa