Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sweet Emma & A Big House and a Cherry Tree



This is Sweet Emma . . . we will be making her at Cotton & Chocolate in Thousand Oaks, CA in June. Her hair was done with a felting needle - so much fun! If only my hair could work that well to tidy up. Though that would be a little more pain than I would want to endure each morning with all that poking!



A Big House and a Cherry Tree
This is the little quilt that we will be making in the other class at Cotton & Chocolate. How cute is that quilt shop's name . . . mmmmm delicious can you think of anything better than that combination?
xoxx, Renée



3 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I LOVE the big house and the cherry tree! That is a qreat little quilt! And mmmm, I think the sound of that quilt store is wonderful!

Lucy said...

What a wonerful doll and a awesome quilt !! I love your work so much !!

Anonymous said...

Oh, please tell me the pattern for The Big House and the Cherry Tree quilt is available, please, please, please. Do so love your work!