Friday, August 24, 2007

Wirework

I made this little "easy link" bracelet a few days ago while I was contemplating my new pattern designs. It is ready to add some charms - some more jewelry play . . . perhaps I am my own worst enemy - venturing off to play with every possible distraction! Fall Quilt Market is only 8 1/2 weeks away and even though there IS a plan - actual progress is less than a snail's pace! It has been sooooo hot here lately that an afternoon siesta is quite inviting though I have resisted MOST of the time. Hoping to post a little peek at some blocks soon for one of the two new quilts. The strips are cut and ready for the EZ Angle ruler to slice them into half square triangles - ready, set, SEW!
xoxx, Renée

3 comments:

Judy Wise said...

Oh, this is what I always do when I am up against a deadline. You've made me smile in recognition.

Carol said...

Renee that is just a wonderful bracelet...you are such a talented girl. I closed the shop and retired this week...so I won't see you at Market but I'll get to come play at Primitives this year. See you there :)
Carol

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh... I want to make jewelry!!!

And don't be counting any weeks.. I'm waiting for my next fabric line.. will have about 4 weeks to make stuff... can't call me in Oct.. hehe!