Saturday, December 08, 2007

On the 2nd Day of Christmas my true love sent to me . . .

two turtle doves, I mean . . . even better two little angels and a partridge in a pear tree. The little glass oil lantern (at least that's what I think it is) is new this year and a perfect little pedestal for a bottle brush tree.

Thank you Kathie for leaving a comment (visit her blog to see the beautiful tree quilt she is working on) - the two quilting book titles on the end table in yesterday's post are Cloth & Comfort by Roderick Kiracofe and The Quilter's Companion by Linda Seward. Both are very inspiring little quilt books.

. . . . hoping you are enjoying a Merry & Bright Season!
xoxx, Renée

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

thanks Renee!
I ordered both books from Amazon used and can't wait for them to arrive.
I was happy to be able to find them!
I have other books from both of these authors .
Enjoying your pictures from your home.
I love seeing how people decorate for Christmas and especially with little quilts and or stitcheries!