Thursday, February 21, 2008

CA here I come!
The kits are ready along with all the supplies . . . my bags are packed so early tomorrow morning I will start my adventure to the Country Loft. I can't wait to see all my darling friends and make some new ones. It is sure to be a fun weekend of stitching and laughing. It's about a 5 1/2 hour drive and I am planning on using my cruise control to stay right at the speed limit. I probably couldn't be lucky enough to just get a warning this time. I will take lots of pictures and share those when I get back home.
xoxx, Renée

2 comments:

antique quilter said...

safe trip and can't wait to see the pictures, I hope some day to visit this shop, I do believe though I had better bring lots of money!
Kathie

Heidi Kaisand said...

Isn't the Country Loft the best? I got to go there when we were in San Diego recently on a business trip for Jeff. What fun. I wanted to move in.