Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jingle All The Way . . .
Santa
14"
This Santa is fun & easy to make . . . I think I will make several - he is made from just one red plaid fat quarter, a few scraps and some doll making supplies.  It does seem a little bit odd to be sewing Christmas projects in the beautiful Spring weather we are having here but I do think it is the best time to introduce Christmas designs at Spring Quilt Market. I even set up a few Christmas trees to put me in the right Holiday mood . . . and try out the tree skirt. Tomorrow I should have another project to share.
xoxx, Renée

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him Renee ... can't wait to see what you put up tomorrow!

Karen said...

Love the Santa - can't wait to see the rest.

Hugs - Karen

Maija said...

He totally rocks!
I was excited to see your journal work in Teesha's magazine!!