Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another booth photo . . . I had to share this one with the purple aisle carpet of the show. Just saying . . . even if you love purple it doesn't seem to be a color that blends with very many of the booths. It was particularly unflattering to my booth - even though I do find this photo quite amusing and I didn't really notice it much during the show!

I am working on a new website with the help of my genius son, Jake - well I guess I should say Jake is working on a new website for Liberty Star with my design input. The plan is that I will be able to update it myself with some fun additions - tips & tricks, tutorials & corrections. He says it should be similar to blogging - that should make it much easier for me!

I will be back soon . . . visit my other blog if you have time and any interest in mixed media collage type artwork. xoxx, Renée


2 comments:

Carol said...

OMG Renee...whatever would have made the convention decorators think that purple was a "neutral" color...very funny. Hope you had a great market. Look forward to your new website. Aren't kids great!

Maija said...

The carpet is funny, but the booth is so lovely!!