Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Day SIX for Christmas Vignettes . . . .
This is the Santa Terrarium - I had Bob cut the little ball feet off this one (it came from Target a few years ago) - I like it soooo much better now that it sits flat on the tray.

The Christmas Tree looks better at night when the white wire isn't as apparent. In my opinion it certainly isn't worth taking off all the Shiny Brite ornaments to change the lights. Especially since they don't seem to show as much in person as they do in this photo.



This faux feather tree (from The Apple Tree) has one of the upside down metal funnels to cover the base. I love the way it looks and if I ever decide to do some canning there are four funnels to use. I would even know where to find them in one of the Christmas decorations boxes. Until tomorrow . . . xoxx, Renée

No comments: