Saturday, December 16, 2006

Nine Ladies Dancing . . .
We had our Circle of Friends Christmas party on Thursday night - what a wonderful time! I am sooooo lucky to enjoy the company of these darling ladies. Everyone in the group either taught or worked at the Quilted Apple in Phoenix when Laurene Sinema owned it. Actually there are a few that just plain begged their way in to the group. We play a Christmas gift exchange game picking or stealing a wrapped gift - way lots of fun. After the last gift is picked then we open them one at a time. So many fabulous gifts! I was so lucky and delighted to get this little Noel quilt from Tonee White - she had made it from my pattern and was a bit worried when I kept trading to get it. It was wrapped in Honey & Me Candy Cane fabric (darling!) with an adorable mitten and a stitchery pattern tied on. SOOOOOO CUTE! I kept saying it was "sooo me!" Anyway I loved getting it - mine is always traveling for trunk shows so I am flattered Tonee made it and very happy to have it! Thank you Mz Tonee!


I bought this little chest of drawers today for a nightstand . . . not sure what I will put in the drawers but it will be nice to have some more storage space. Yay never too much storage and it will be very accessible! xoxx, Renée




No comments: