Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Pattern Covers
Yippee!!!!! The new Liberty Star pattern covers are going to press - this link takes you to a new photo album with all four covers. Finally finished up the projects and went to have photos taken last Monday at Color Inc (my VERY fine cover printer and photographer). . . eeeekkk my new idea for pattern covers was a mistake so Color Inc was very accommodating to fit me in for a re-shoot on Wednesday . . . yay these are very nice! Now it is full focus on writing the insides - directions and templates. We leave for quilt market a week from Tuesday . . . so the directions need to be at that printer on Monday - I guess they need a little time so they can print them and get them to the bindery for folding . . . nothing like being a day late - probably keeps my blood pressure at peak performance! Back to writing . . . I hope you will enjoy a peak the new covers.
xoxx, Renée

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee....Nothing like the pre-market panic....whew! That is cutting close...I'll be thinking of you...Looking forward to seeing you at Market...we fly in on Thursday....Jo Ann

Sweet Petunia said...

Sew cute! I crack myself up sometimes.

Renee said...

you are SEW funny - that cracks me up too! Thanks again for all the cool stuff including "SEW"

Quilts And Pieces said...

Love your new pattern covers!

Maija said...

Your new pattern covers are fabulous! It amazes me that you can come up with this stuff!

Anonymous said...

I hardly recognized you with long hair! I was looking on the Internet for ideas for a new quilt to make (in my very little spare time), and I found a kit with fabric to make your Raggedy & Red Quilt. That lead me to check your website to see what you've been up to. You always have the best stuff!! I love your new designs as always. Your pal forever...Ann.

sewprimitive karen said...

Oh, I'm dying for those patterns, they are the best!!