Friday, April 06, 2007

Picking Cherries

This is a project for one of my workshops for Primitives of the Midwest at the Quilter's Station in Lee's Summit, MO - June 20 - 23. It is inspired from a vintage block that I have always thought was amusing - one lady in the tree and both of them in dresses working so hard. The two other projects One Room Schoolhouse Journal and a Primitive Doll, Clara aren't ready for photos yet but I am trying to get them done over the weekend. Then they will be off to MO . . . but not before I take some photos to post here.

The Picking Cherries project will also be a workshop at the Country Loft in August along with a new primitive doll, Myrtle.

Thank you so much for the very nice comments about the workshop and pattern projects - I really appreciate it. Several people have asked about workshop projects becoming patterns later . . . or being available as patterns - I usually don't publish them so that hopefully there will be interest in signing up for my workshops.

Back to stitching - so much to do . . . so little time!
xoxx, Renée


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee...I love Picking Cherries...I am sure it will be a big hit! Glad we got a chance to chat the other day...Jo Ann

Carol said...

Renee those ladies picking cherries are so cute...the gals will just love them. Thanks for your help this week. Have a very Happy Easter!

kelley said...

Looking forward to seeing more and more...