Monday, July 30, 2007

Still HOT outside and still doing a little riding!


Our riding friends, Steve and Joan, are recuperating from shoulder surgery (Steve) and a broken foot (Joan) so Bob and I have had to forge our own trail . . . check out that cowgirl hat - from Target! Bob is perplexed at my renewed interest (28 year interval) in the horses, in fact I am a bit surprised myself. There isn't any real explanation for it - just a little fun for a girl in Scottsdale, AZ - "The West's Most Western Town."
xoxx, Renée

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great pic of you, love the horse and the scenery.
I grew up with horses and I would love to have them again someday.
Great hat.
Have fun
deb

Sweet Petunia said...

You look darling in a cowgirl hat!

Anonymous said...

Love the hat!

We still need to get together...I'm sorry I haven't e-mailed about it...I've been so busy! Hopefully, we can get together soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

So, the MOST important question is this: When you took your rain-drenched ride the other night -- did the hat survive?

Maija said...

Giddy up you sexy cowgirl!!