Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Country Loft
Is this the sweetest house? It is the home of The Country Loft in La Mesa, CA - if you love primitives, antiques and plaids then you won't want to miss visiting this shop. All of the darling girls who make this shop special will welcome you and make you feel right at home. There is a new photo album of my visit this weekend on the sidebar. Thank you to Kathy for being such a wonderful hostess - her home is sooooooo wonderful & she is a DOLL! Sweet JoAnn, the other shop manager (and Kathy's sister), went on a camping trip with her husband and grandchildren so I missed visiting with her. Sharon, the shop owner-antique buyer extraordinaire, and Kathy kept everything in order including me for another fun workshop weekend. I drove over on Friday and made it in record time - that even included a quick stop and visit with an Arizona Highway Patrol Officer to let me know I was going a "little bit too fast" - he was kind enough to give me a "warning" rather than a ticket. Three cheers for Officer Holstman - the rest of the trip I used the cruise control to ward off any additional unscheduled stops. Singing along with some new tunes from Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Sara Evans made the road trip fly by. Back home again and ready to get started on Fall pattern projects - maybe I can be a "little bit too fast" on that! What a GRAND idea!
xoxx, Renée

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lead foot, you!

Maija said...

I loved looking at your photos! It looks like everyone is enjoying themselves and making cool things!