Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Adorable Nieces

My brother, his wife and three daughters stopped for a quick visit on their way from CA back home to OH. This is a picture of those cute girls - such nice young ladies as well! It was good to see them all even though it was very brief.


An update on my recent health issues . . . close your eyes or change bloglines if perhaps this is TOO much information - . . . it seems that my new diagnosis and treatment is in direct conflict to the previous overzealous one. Thankfully my volatile blood pressure (a blessing in disguise) put brakes on the impending surgery and with further investigation (a second opinion) it appears that I only need a minor little procedure. THANK YOU TAMMY for your VERY wise thoughts.

xoxx, Renée

2 comments:

Mary said...

Having seen these girls grow up through umpteen years of Christmas cards, I can only say that they are just as gorgeous in the summertime!

Maija said...

I've been so absorbed in my own issues, I read with concern of yours. When will you be having your procedure? I hope it will solve the problem.