Monday, July 16, 2007

Bessie


shhhh . . . this is obsessive Bessie - she is my contribution for a mail swap and I sent them today to the others that are participating. The only parameter was to use fabric - she was fun to create - it was nice to play with fabric and paper.

My house looks like we had a tornado - while the thermometer is topping out around 110 degrees every day this week I decided to sort all the mountains of stuff that have crept in to every nook and cranny. WHAT A MESS! What in the world was I thinking!
xoxx, Renée

1 comment:

Sweet Petunia said...

She is adorable. I was at a bead show and found some small bead caps...not quite like yours, but I'll ship them off soon. I think I left my little blue tea tin I purchased at the last shop we were at when I bought that necklace. I'll have to see if I have the receipt and can get her to mail it to me. I hope you are well. Please send me the only photo of the two of us on our trip. L