Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Shoes
So photos of shoes seem to be popping up all over blogland so I thought it would be a good idea to show you my new shoes since I didn't have another photo to post! Sooooo cute and super comfortable . . . I bought them in Port Townsend , WA last weekend while I was at ArtFest. They were even on sale 25% off - a very good deal!

. . . still working on all those Christmas projects for Jingle All the Way - I should have some more photos to post soon.

For the comment about the number "50" that is stenciled on the Carry It All Tote (Pat No 158) - it is somewhat random. The number "5" has turned up all my life in the best places and the very best ways so it was a natural to stencil the 5 . . . I added the 0 simply because it looked better with two numbers. The brass stencil set I have only has one stencil of each number and they hook together to space them evenly so there you have it - the reason behind the number 50!
xoxx, Renée

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the shoes! I have a pair and have been just thrilled with them. I even want another pair in green. Wear them to Market, your feet will thank you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Renee ~ thank you for the info about the numbers on the bag! I'm happy to know they're just random because, of course, that makes it easier for the person (me) constructing the bag! :-) Renee ~ YOU are TOTALLY AWESOME! :-)

Maija said...

Oh yeah, they are my favorite shoes! I got the camel color, but if I ever see them in the tomato color, they will be mine!

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee!
I'm finally getting around to visiting some blogs and thought I'd say hi. I was looking for your books you made at Artfest but didn't see them. Love the shoes, though! Ha!
Later!
Jill