Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cookie Exchange . . .

mmmm delicious . . . I made peppermint chocolate wafers and gooey butter cookies for Sandee's cookie exchange today. This was my third year to attend and it was really fun. There were so many different kinds of cookies. Not as many ladies as last year which made it easier to maneuver as we filled our trays with goodies. Bob and my sons will certainly enjoy them. I am going to try to resist . . . so far not very well!

Finally I have stopped decorating . . . and will start wrapping the gifts. Maybe I will try to make that sort of a decorating thing. Usually it is the eleventh hour once I determine that each one has an equal number of gifts and too much has been spent. hmmm . . . I think I'm there!

I hope you are enjoying Christmas . . . only one more day and then it will be here. So much anticipation . . . so much fun . . . so many decorations. Merry Christmas!
xoxx, Renée

No comments: