Sunday, December 10, 2006


Three French Hens
My son, Jake, went with me today to pick out our tree . . . it is in the urn and ready to decorate - maybe tomorrow. Bob (my husband) was soooooo happy to have the tree here without having to go to a crowded store or tree lot. Way to go Jake! This year I am going to try using icicle lights on the tree (my friend Cindy's great idea) so that will be yet another trip to Target. It seems to be a requirement to make no less than 10 trips to Target for Christmas supplies.

The white sideboard is in the dining room and the stockings are hung on the living room fireplace. How is your decorating coming along?

I plan to cut out my "Quilt Pink" auction quilt this week so it can be pieced and ready to be quilted next week. Sounds a little optimistic during the holidays!

I decided to call these Christmas posts "The Twelve Days of Christmas" making this day 3 or Three French Hens - so come back for a visit tomorrow - Four Calling Birds.
xoxx, Renée

No comments: