Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Little Peak at the New Patterns


No 156 Patches & Pockets
This is just the "first take" for the new handbag pattern and it doesn't even have the straps on it in the photo but I thought you might like to see it anyway.


No 154 Playing Dress Up or maybe Dress Up or Little Dresses
I am handquilting this one since it is so little . . . it was so much fun to stitch - the raw edge appliqué was done on the sewing machine - really fast. It will have red binding to sort of frame it. The pattern will also have an assemblagé or shadow box included - an easy project for those of you who are crafty. What title do you like best for this pattern?


No 157 Sweetbriar
This pieced quilt is made with Windham's Worn & Loved group by Jeanne Horton . . . I love this fabric - it looks so vintage and has a very nice hand just like old fabric. mmmm delicious! The quilt is 46" square and the pieced border actually goes all the way around . . . I took this photo before it was done. It is headed to Sandy Strunk for quilting . . . she is the very best long arm quilter and so sweet to fit my quilts in. This pattern will also have a small sewing needle/supplies case.

and . . . the projects for Primitives of the Midwest are coming along too . . . but not ready for photos yet. Very soon though . . .

xoxx, Renée


4 comments:

CBM said...

My goodness, they are all gorgeous designs. I'm itching for the bag though. Thank you for showing.

Quilts And Pieces said...

How about Little Red Dress?

I love the Sweetbriar one! But the purse is awesome too! I can't wait to see that finished1

Quilts And Pieces said...

Will you be able to publish A Big House and a Cherry Tree sometime? I still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that one!

Leah said...

I like "Playing Dress Up" for the title and I love all three designs! Are these for Market? Yeah!!