Sunday, March 25, 2007

Utility Apron


This is one of two apron versions in my new pattern "Utility Apron" - it will be ready for Spring Quilt Market coming the beginning of May. The second apron will be finished as soon as the rest of the fabric arrives. I think my dress form looks pretty cute in this one. The other patterns are Sweetbriar, a pieced quilt, made from Windham's new fabric line Worn & Loved by Jeanne Horton - a really old looking group. Patches & Pockets a new handbag - I bet you can guess that it has lots of pockets and fabrics! Little Dresses (not sure on the title yet - other title choices are Playing Dress Up or Dress Up) - a little appliqué quilt along with an assemblage or shadow box project - really fun to make! As soon as they are presentable I will post photos here for you to see. Which title do you like best for the dress quilt pattern? Probably would be easier if you could see it . . . and that will be very soon!
xoxx, Renée

3 comments:

Knot Garden said...

Such a lovely design on that apron, and it would be useful too - I will definitely be buying that patern when it's available!

Sweet Petunia said...

Love this....I would love this pattern...I will send you the "SEW"...just send me your address.

charlotte said...

There are a lot of aprons out there right now...I think this one is my favorite!