Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Home again, Home again, Jiggety Jig!

This is how the cargo van looked right before we started to unpack it. We did a pretty good job packing - it was just like a jigsaw puzzle. Cindy and I each bought a dolly - you can see them at the back of the van. They made loading & moving stuff so much easier - I highly recommend one if you are moving stuff around. Thank you for all your nice comments - I tried to take lots of photos but it just didn't happen - the week was a whirlwind! Today is the first day to feel a little less stressed . . . YAHOO!

This is Clara - she is one of the three classes I will be teaching at the Quilter's Station event Primitives of the Midwest in MO next month. She is leaving for MO tomorrow - I was sooooo late getting her done and Rita the owner of Quilter's Station was so understanding . . . that is not the way I normally operate. My new motto is "Be Prepared" perhaps I should join the girl scouts to keep on track . . . probably a little too late in life for that but I love the motto and I am definitely going with it!
xoxx, Renée

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee,
It's Sharon. I used to own Stars & Scraps in Corona. I'm doing the bloggin thing along with everyone else now. Just thought I stop by and see how you are doing? Love your new patterns. I went to Country Loft yesterday and picked up what they had.