Sunday, May 27, 2007

Myrtle
This is Myrtle . . . she just needs a few accessories . . . some treasures to hold. She was a fun doll to make - a little bigger than some of my other recent dolls. Myrtle is for the Country Loft workshop on August 3 - I hope some of you will be able to join me.

I thought Waitress was an entertaining movie but Bob gave it a thumbs down . . . hmmm perhaps he was still under the spell of Percocet or maybe it was just too much of a chick flick! The main character is Jenna played by Keri Russell. Jenna's journaling is really funny - especially humorous for those of you who keep journals. If you are a Keri Russell fan and you want some mindless entertainment - my review is Waitress rocks!
xoxx, Renée

3 comments:

Carol said...

Renee, Myrtle is just wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review, Renee! I have to go see it once I'm done with this flu!

Sweet Petunia said...

Myrtle is very cute...same name as my grandma. I hope all is well. L