Friday, May 25, 2007

This is Mz. Gorgeous, a really cool paper doll made for me by my friend, Olivia Thomas! She is 18" tall . . . and looks very nice on my little cupboard.
Here are Pixie Fairy, made by Lucy Lee, and Linda Dee's Raucous Boy, my other two awesome paper dolls . . . all three of them are jointed so their arms and legs move . . . sounds like some fun play time to me! Just wanted to share some of my artist friend's inspiring work! I named all three of them . . . I hope Linda, Lucy and Olivia will enjoy and approve of their names - LOL! Don't you just love them?
My husband, Bob, had an emergency appendectomy last Thursday night. I just brought him home today . . . it was a whirlwind three days of ER & hospital fun . . . He is up for a movie this afternoon for a first outing - so we are off to see Waitress - a nice way to spend a hot afternoon in Scottsdale, AZ. We were supposed to go on a trail ride (riding Bob's horses) on Monday with some of his horse buddies . . . the first time in hmmmm about 28 years for me to ride a horse . . . surprising at what lengths Bob would go to in order to keep me off one of his horses!

Myrtle, a new doll for the Country Loft in August, will get her photo taken to post this afternoon or tomorrow before she leaves the nest.

xoxx, Renée


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Bob I feel for him...that happened to me in college. The first mistake I made was going to see "Roger Rabbit" with my boyfriend a week later. I laughed so hard during the opening of the movie, I thought I was going to die!

Enjoy Waitress! Tell me if it's good. I love Keri Russell...

tracy roos said...

sweets, all my best wishes to your hubby. Wow, you think that once you have grown kids, the apendix issues would be obsolete. oxox

claudine hellmuth said...

hey you!! Hope your husband is feeling better! We loved Waitress great movie!
xxxox