Sunday, June 03, 2007

Giddy Up Cowgirl!

Here we are on the trail ride - that is me in the middle with Bob, my husband and our friend, Joan, on the dapple gray horse. I would call Joan's horse a white horse with cute little freckles but that is not what these real cowpokes said. I rode Bill and Bob rode his other horse, Mudslide. Pretty cute horses and very well mannered!

Bill didn't seem to know or care that his rider didn't remember much about steering. We went Sunday morning for about two hours a little east of where we live. If we could have turned down the temperature a little bit it would have been a perfect morning ride - next time we will go closer to sun up.
This is Steve with Joan . . . we are already planning the next trail ride - I think Bob is pretty excited that I am joining some of this horsing around.

I am getting ready to travel to Cotton & Chocolate this weekend for two workshops. This shop is in Thousand Oaks, CA . . . a very nice shop with lots of REALLY darling ladies. Stop to visit this great shop if you are in the Southern CA area!

xoxx, Renée

1 comment:

Sweet Petunia said...

Have fun in California! You look darling on a horse. My girls are both horse crazy.