Monday, June 11, 2007

More from Cotton & Chocolate
Stacy, Marilyn & Jerry - Cotton and Chocolate Quilt Shop is a family affair!

Precious Camryn and her adoring grandmother, Mary!

Margie and her wonderful Strippy Quilt from last year! These darling ladies brought lots of their wonderful projects from last year to share. I LOVE THAT! Thank you girls! There will be a new Cotton & Chocolate photo album with all their projects here on the side bar very soon. Somehow I can't seem to get the link correct - !!??!?!!
Sally's darling husband, Dan stopped by for a quick visit with us after golfing! What a cutie and such a nice fellow too!

I spent this morning setting up a window display at Zoe's Trunk quilt shop in Chandler, AZ. The photos weren't very good because of the glass reflection - I will work on the glare and hopefully post those tomorrow!
xoxx, Renée




1 comment:

Maija said...

OMG, are you going to teach at Zoe's Trunk, too?
I am itching to get over there since you told me about it.
I think she carries fabric by Jennifer Pagnelli and Heather Baily!