Friday, June 22, 2007

Primitives of the Midwest Day 2

Pat Sloan, Me, Lynda Hall & Sue Spargo
. . .ready for a little dinner after another full day of fun! Is it my imagination or do we all look a little tired? A little food and perhaps a Culver's custard will certainly revive us!
Lovely Shopkeeper Ms. Rita & Me - Quilter's Station is such a great SHOP! Don't miss visiting this shop if you are in the Kansas City area!
Jane, Mary, Susie, Rita & Karen
Nancy & Lori working hard on Picking Cherries
Nancy, Judy & Lori
Off to pack so I will be ready to catch my plane back to AZ as soon as class is over tomorrow. It will be sad to say good- bye to all my new & old friends here in MO.
xoxx, Renée

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were a busy girl posting those last night! I'm in the lobby biz center. LOL.. Pat