Wednesday, June 25, 2008

On the Road Again . . . I am in Lee's Summit, MO for Primitives of the Midwest. The darling hostess Rita Briner owner of Quilters Station welcomed everyone and then the delightful Jennifer Keltner Senior Editor of American Patchwork & Quilting entertained us sharing stories, many quilts and great ideas.
This is the adorable Jennifer Keltner - what a great speaker! If you ever have the opportunity to hear her speak, run don't walk - you won't want to miss it!

Jennifer showed this snowball quilt made by my friend Julie Hendricksen (JJ Stitches Quilt Shop) that will be in an upcoming AP&Q issue. Julie is a master at making reproduction quilts - the quilt top folded over the quilt is the antique top that she reproduced perfectly.



Tomorrow I will take photos of my class and the shop as well as some quilters. We will be going to Greenwood tomorrow after classes for some antiquing and delicious Italian cuisine! You are definitely going to wish you were here!
xoxx, Renée

1 comment:

Maija said...

I DO wish I was there! I'm behind on my blog reading, but I'm having fun catching up!
ox