Saturday, June 28, 2008

Research Findings!

Look here With Thy Needle and Thread for a wonderful new pattern to make use of these little oil cans I found . . . I will be ordering Brenda's pattern today!

I LOVE old brass stencils . . . these were a great find


what a sweet heart pincushion and a cool thread holder with pincushion along with a few other sewing notions - can a quilter have too many of those?

Thank you to those of you who have commented here - it warms my heart that my BAD blogger ways haven't driven you away . . . trying to catch up both on sleep & work - getting back to everyday things. It sure is lots of fun to go to quilting and art retreats but I am really a homebody at heart and it is ALWAYS good to be home in my nest! More photos soon. Also there is a new side bar link to the Liberty Star Etsy Shop where there will be some LS quilts and dolls offered for sale very soon. Etsy is "a place to buy and sell all things handmade". Back soon - xoxx, Renée



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful research findings! It was nice to visit with you at Primitives. Mary, the shop owner, bought me one of the last kits of yours left over from Primitives last year. Can't wait to get home and play with it and finish my needleroll. Wish we weren't traveling home on a Sunday morning....not many places open to do research!!

Tammy Gilley said...

Fun, fun treasures!!

Mary said...

I saw two of your new bag patterns yesterday at BC and LOVED them. ("Flora" and "Pickle").

But, what else is new?