Sunday, January 21, 2007

and the winner is . . . Tracy in Beaverton, OR. Rebekah will be moving to her new home tomorrow via USPS Priority Mail. She is soooooo excited!


This is Bob blindfolded (LOL) drawing Tracy's name from the bucket. Thanks dear - what a good sport! Thank you to each of you that entered the drawing and especially for your sweet thoughts. I will have another drawing for a doll very soon. There are quite a few dolls that need a new home.


It snowed here today . . . brrrrrr it is so cold - it is not supposed to be that cold here in this part of AZ. I can't wait for it to start warming up.
xoxx, Renée




2 comments:

Lucy said...

Ohh my goodness. I just saw that you had a drawing.. I am to late. Hope that I read it sooner for the next time . what a great idea... Maybe your dol want to discover the world overseas ;-)

tracy roos said...

this is hysterical!! I've been away from my 'puter and have only now seen this picture. you're so funny!!
Your hubby has good fingers!! YAY!!