Sunday, January 14, 2007

hmmmm . . .
It has been a while - just sort of lazy I guess and couldn't think of what to photograph. So here are some random pictures just for fun. This is my smallest cloché with quail eggs in a little nest. I love the reflection of it in the mirror!

and this is in the same bathroom . . . a collection of old class photos

more class photos in a bedroom along with a cute stitchery from
Marshalls Home Goods (last year) . . . and some little vintage dresses


Will try to be a little more energetic about posting but brrrrrrr . . . for the next few days it is freezing cold here in Phoenix - a high of about 43 today - so that makes me want to cozy up by the fire and stitch. (We are pretty whimpy here.) A little doggie on each side of me sleeping and keeping me warm! Sounds pretty inviting don't you think? I will try to remember this cold weather along about July when it is close to 110 degrees!

xoxx, Renée

1 comment:

Maija said...

Sounds heavenly, Renee!