Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Quilt Pink . . . it is on the front porch and ready for UPS to pick up today. Before I wrapped it up I took these photos to remind myself how much fun a little pink quilt with reproduction fabrics can be to decorate with.

This photo is just like one I took before it was quilted but it looks better quilted.

It looks pretty nice with my Vintage Stars quilt too

. . . and this is the label I made and put on the back . . . not very fancy but it is a good idea to put a label on all of your quilts - I think I will start doing that on all of mine.

Some of the blogs I visit regularly have been having drawings for different things - party favors or cleaning out their studios or ? what a fun idea. Tomorrow I think I will post a photo of a doll that perhaps can find a new home! There are quite a few that have had to live in plastic boxes around here for way too long - they need someone to love them. All you will have to do to join the fun is post a comment so I will know you want to be in the drawing. A few days later I will put the names in a bowl and blindfold (hmmm that sounds like fun!) my husband so he can draw a winner. Hope you will join me - I will post the photo tomorrow.
xoxx, Renée

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Quilt Pink quilt is beautiful.
this was so nice of you to take the time for this wonderful cause.
Can't wait to see the doll on tomorrows post! I would love to own a Renee original :) please include me in your drawing!
thanks
Kathie in NJ

sheila said...

Hi,
I am a huge fan of your patterns and talents. Please put my name in your drawing for one of your special dolls. Thanks,
Sheila in KY

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee, love the quilt! I like the idea of labels on the back too! Rosemary

charlotte said...

Hi...you've been tagged for the 6 weird things about you. Read more at my blog. www.housewrenstudio.typepad.com