Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tag I'm It!


The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

aaaahhhh - I was tagged by that cutie, Tracy and then again by darling Charlotte so I get to post SIX WEIRD THINGS about ME . . . hmmm how will I ever pick just SIX? I have been just waiting to have the opportunity to share my weirdness!?! After some pondering here are the top six.
  1. I never leave home without my own pillow - I won't share a pillow with ANYONE not even BOB - sorry dear! Seems sort of like sharing a toothbrush - eewwwwww!
  2. I don't like to eat at restaurants if they don't have DIET COKE! Why drink poison if it's not your favorite kind?
  3. I love EGGO waffles with creamy peanut butter and lots of syrup - mmmmmmmm!
  4. I am addicted to magazines and books . . . I LOVE them! ok that isn't so weird but I'm still counting it!
  5. I wouldn't calculate my personal number (as figured from your birthdate) for years because I love the number 5 and was afraid it wouldn't turn out to be 5. Finally when I secretly figured it out it was 5 - YAHOO!
  6. . . . and still on the numbers thing - I figure out all kinds of odd number patterns like our birthday dates are in order oldest to youngest - Bob on the 1st, Renée the 5th, Travis the 11th, Brett the 20th and Jake the 28th. Now that is WEIRD!

hmmm I tag Maija, Dawn, Lisa, Lelainia and Michelle. I hope you won't mind doing this - sort of a fun thing if you have time . . . and at least there are no hexes or voo doo pokes sent your way if you decide not to!

xoxx, Renée

3 comments:

charlotte said...

fascinating! thanks for doing this...xoC

tracy roos said...

sweets, explain that personal numbers thing....I'm not sure I've ever heard of it. :) ps...nix the diet coke, it's diet pepsi all the way! lol

Anonymous said...

Renee - thanks for the tag. I never do them on my blog. But I had to respond to some of the things on your list....at our house we put peanut butter on waffles too! i thought everyone did it until i went to college and got weird looks in the cafeteria. we also put peanut butter on bacon. and FIVE! that's my number too! i love to find pattern in numbers (like you). my kids birthdays are 4/8, 8/4, and 8/31 (3+1=4), and my husband and i met in 1984! so no hex on me since i kinda answered, right? :)