Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Cindy!


shhhhh these are her presents - I hope she will like them . . . they are for her empty clochés. (I put the pear and box under one of mine to take the photo) There is just one box - I used it in both photos - there is a favorite new to me quote on the box "a friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words" anonymous. I love that!



The little silver bird came from Anthropologie (it really is shiny silver though the photo makes it look sort of brown). She can put the bird in a real but empty nest as soon as I can find one. We are celebrating with lunch today at Sauce - I love their pizza and salads even though they have the bad brand x poison drink (refer to #2 on "Tag I'm It" post"). Happy one year older and even better Mz. Cindy!
xoxx, Renée

BTW several people have had a problem posting comments and have emailed their entry for Rebekah's drawing which is perfectly fine - you have been entered in the bucket drawing.

1 comment:

tracy roos said...

sweets, where's the best place to get cloches? They're so spendy around here.

oxoxox